[sdiy] LM13700 crossfade query

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Wed Jun 15 14:17:54 CEST 2011

There was an EFM (electronics for music - Tom Gamble) board that did exactly that.
Itmight have been the VCA6, iirc. If you check the web there is a site (hosted by
someone on this list) that has all the old stuff. I have built this board and it
does work as a crossfader. Whether the 'law' is correct for smooth sounding panning
of audio signals, I don't know...

I've done similar crossfaders as well...

H^) harry