[sdiy] Minimoog Pitch Wheel Dead Band Mod

A S synthasaurus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:15:00 CEST 2011

Hello,
 I installed the dead band mod on my Minimoog last night, and now it's
playing a octave or two lower. I believe this is because the mod
entails removing the ground connection of the pitch wheel pot, and
routing -10 volts there instead. Nothing is mentioned about this
octave shift in the factory service bulletin that describes the mod,
and I can't find any info on the net about this.

 What would be the best way to restore the correct pitch?

 Thank you for any help,
 Andrew