[sdiy] Lexicon 224XL firmware

Csaba Zvekan czvekan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:09:08 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm trying to page Steve Lenham who is also on the list. This is quiet off topic but I don't know where else to ask.
I need to erase and re-burn my Lexicon 224XL V 8.2.1 Firmware. I am getting a bunch of Diagnostic errors H01 etc. .Just  replaced some electrolytic capacitors in the power supply and corrected etched off traces on my OPT/NVS board after the backup battery has leaked out.
Now I am suspecting that the firmware has lost his "mind" :) I mean memory. I contacted the rep in Spain but he won't even return my email .
Does anybody have a set of binaries laying around  who can send it to me. Or perhaps a link where I can download the eight NVS ROM V 8.2.1

Any help greatly appreciated

Csaba