[sdiy] POLL: Blue LEDs on music hardware?

Dave Leith dave.leith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:28:54 CET 2011

In live performance I find it extremely useful to have some visual
indication of "cycles"

As for blue I'm OK with blue as long as it's visually the same
brightness as the others. As the blue tends to stick out even when
dimmed down, I tend to use it to indicate something like overload or
distoryion, etc.