[sdiy] While we're posting oscillator pics...

Tom Farrand mbedtom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 06:21:03 CET 2011

Gordon,

Very inventive idea!  Maybe the cardboard could be hung on a pendulum
and obscure the path of an LED and phototransistor.  Swing the
pendulum and you have a sequencer whose tempo and note stack slowly
dies out.  Maybe shine the LED through a glass of very diluted milk
for diffusion.  That would be an interesting way to end a song.  I
like mechanical things introduced into the creative process.  You just
rang the bell.  Thanks!

Peace.
Tom Farrand