[sdiy] SDIY NAMM??

David Moylan dave at westphila.net
Sat Jan 8 08:24:18 CET 2011

Breakfast or dinner makes no difference to me, but Fridays some of us
have to work for a living :)  Seriously, I'm not attending NAMM, but am
close enough I would make it to Anaheim for an Evening or Saturday meetup.

Will stay tuned.

PS.  5U lives, Paul!  Just ordered another 24U cabinet from nice-racks.
  It'll be half full on arrival.

Dave