[sdiy] modular rack systems?

Barry Klein Barry.L.Klein at wdc.com
Wed Jan 5 20:21:16 CET 2011

I don't know how the mechanics of it would work out but if the captive nuts
had vertical play without the hassle of them falling through the captive
channel, then at least panels would install ok at one end.  Then it is a
question of how to accomodate the variety left on the other ends.  So you
are indicating that there really isn't vertical play in the nuts - only
horizontal play.

Barry