[sdiy] Two interesting early SDIY projects

Mike Gorman mikegorman at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 3 14:57:05 CET 2011

Mike,

I've got an Acorn Music 500 in my collection, as well as a Clef PDSG that is
similarly BBC Micro Based.

I've plans to build my own website in the not too distant future, to
document them both (along with many other things, including my magazine
collection and a few other projects I'm working on). I was planning to
reverse engineer the PDSG, as well as the control programs for the BBC (as
these programs are a bit buggy at the moment), so I might put a similar
project on my workstack for the Music 500.

Regards

Mike Gorman