[sdiy] Moog 907 inductors

Ingo Debus igg.debus at t-online.de
Fri Dec 30 11:19:22 CET 2011

Am 29.12.2011 um 22:16 schrieb Oren Leavitt:

> IIRC, a while back, someone was asking about, or looking for an example of, the type of inductors used in the Moog fixed filter banks.
>
> Well.....here's an example:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/130621318887

Thanks for the heads up!

On Flickr there are some pictures of 907 and 914 modules too:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/matrixsynth/317870776/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/matrixsynth/317870739/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/matrixsynth/317870707/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/matrixsynth/317870671/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/matrixsynth/317870638/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/9828434@N03/5047562024/>

I wonder, if these inductors are stacked this way, is there some magnetic coupling between them? In the 914 there are obviously even more than two inductors (i. e. from different filters) on one stack.

FWIW I have recorded the impulse responses and the responses to white noise of my 907 clone. Anyone interested? I could put them up on Soundcloud.

Ingo