[sdiy] DIY ManCave

Paul Maddox yo at VacoLoco.net
Sun Dec 25 09:31:06 CET 2011

Barry,

my desk is a wide/deep shelf sitting on some wooden CD holders that I no longer use.
These make great "storage" holes for things like my DVM, cables and such. It's small enough that I have to keep it tidy to work on it, but big enough to work on.

keyboard rack is a traditional A frame at the end of the room. rack wise, everything sits in a flight case, all wired up and ready to roll at a moments notice.

Paul