[sdiy] FW: PCB Help - Euro Connector Direction

Needham, Alan Alan.Needham at centrica.com
Tue Dec 20 01:37:41 CET 2011

This time to all

I have one homebrew module that is 5.5 inches deep, avoiding the bottom
1.5" (power busboard), the PCBs are horizontal, a stack of three, about
4"
by 6.5". It is tight but do-able.
I would say you could use 4" deep modules anywhere and 5" deep if you
avoid the centre slots (clashing with the busboard supply spade
terminals
and possibly the little 5v regulator module if fitted).
[all measurements are front panel to back edge of PCB]

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Centrica plc, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.

British Gas Services Limited and Centrica Energy (Trading) Limited, both wholly owned subsidiaries of Centrica PLC, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Registered office: Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD

Registered in England No 3141243.

Centrica plc

Registered office: Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD

Registered in England and Wales No 3033654