[sdiy] Logica Analyser

Paul Maddox yo at VacoLoco.net
Sat Dec 10 11:34:12 CET 2011

Guys,

  Thanks for the responses.

  The "Logic" looks good, but the limitation of a 6Mhz sample rate is slightly frustrating, however the Logic 16 which can run faster but with less channels, is very handy (4 channels at 12Mhz and 2 channels at 25Mhz). It also comes with a superb set of micro hook probes

  The Intronix one looks good, but I worry about it working the windows VM I run (I've had problems in the past with the USB pass through in VMWare. This doesn't come with the nice micro hook probes that the other does and is more expensive.

  I know this is a long shot but, has anyone tried the Intronix one with windows running as a VM under OSX? it's a lot of money spend on something that may not work with my OSX.

Paul