[sdiy] LIST ARCHIVES ???

rick jansmail at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 6 10:48:09 CET 2011

I have to look if I can restore the old archives one way or another. (I
think I still must have them, somewhere.) The list ran with majordomo a
very long time, the move to mailman was a bit of a hurried project, and I
never had the time to fix the old archives... (The current setup is neatly
backupped and all, though powerdips seem to not always get noticed too well.)

I do have a lot of old stuff in old mailboxes too, I don't throw away such
stuff, and I guess with the help of you guys we can restore the entire archive.

Will look into this.

rick