[sdiy] Schematic connection and my continuing hellacious task of getting on the road..lol

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Tue Apr 12 23:41:24 CEST 2011

I sold an ax80 to a guy in Boston...and in my final test saw an
intermittent segment I missed in display.  TUrned it off and soldered
the connection but saw a spark from a cap discharge apparently between
contacts.  Now only one bar goes on in the display.

Schematic connection appears to be only source.  I ordered and paid last
night priority mail...then tried to call them today. The 603-382-8027
number is disconnected.  what.....  then I find a note finally that says
he injured his shoulder and there is another number there.  Left a
message but nobody is getting back.

Does anyone know  them or have schematics I can purchase and get on the
way today?  What a disaster laden departure. I've never seen the beat.
It beats my last ones that I thought were horrible hands down. lol.

--
Check out sounddoctorin.com for songs, a studio tour, help
repairing old synthesizers and parts or thought provoking