[sdiy] Hot tip!

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Sun Apr 10 09:49:29 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 14:22 -0500, jimp at pobox.com wrote:
> 1. no you won't
> 2. i'm not going anywhere
> 3. if you don't want to be on the sdiy list, i can help you unsubscribe...
>
> On 4/9/2011 2:07 PM, Paul Burns wrote:
> > Kid , I will eat you for breakfast...
> >
> > Now go away ...
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Paul

That seems pretty much wholly inappropriate.  You should probably drop
an email to the guy's ISP if he's making a nuisance of himself ;-)  Or,
as you say, wave the magic list admin wand...

I've never understood people who keep posting "ZOMG STOP SPAMMING ME!"
messages to mailing lists that they must have signed themselves up for
*and then clicked on a confirmation link* that they received.  You got
yourself on the list, you can get yourself off it!

Never mind the Yahoo! Groups wallies who post over and over again
"Subject: UNSCIBE" "Subject: UNSUSCIBE" "Subject: UNSUSBIRE" and
continue to whine about spam, when the unsubscribe links are right at
the bottom of every single email from the list...

Gordon MM0YEQ