[sdiy] Cigarette controlled synthesizer

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Mon Apr 4 10:18:26 CEST 2011

Hi!

I couldn't resist to send you this extraordinary controller:

http://technabob.com/blog/2011/04/02/ziggybox-cigarette-controlled-synthesizer/

;-)

(No, it is not mine and I am also a non smoker...)

Ciao
Peter

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and
confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person
who receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his
employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is
informed that he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents
thereof, and is kindly asked to notify the sender and delete the e-mail
immediately.