[sdiy] shielding question

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:35:10 CEST 2010

yeah, and they are all in a rack with metal rack rails.... I had it
configured to run the tbdac on +-15 (hence the big psu) and the 3031
on a 15vac wallwart so i could use the converter with other synths.
That's not really necessary for me now, so I was going to ditch the
psu, make the appropriate resistor changes and run the tbdac off of
the 3031.

http://www.judichicago.com
http://www.myspace.com/judichicago
http://www.recompas.com