[sdiy] Moog Taurus II tuning information

Tony Kalomiris ic1 at bell.net
Tue Jun 22 16:08:50 CEST 2010

Ok now that I have had time to think about it a bit and gathering some Taurus II service information the thing to do is use the first 18 keys on the Rogue to provide the voltages and tune it.
On the Rogue keyboard I use keys F to A #, the first 18 keys.
Makes sense now. Wow I should have insisted they supply the pedal board...oh well..

Still couldn't find the Taurus II service manual anywhere.

Tony