[sdiy] Doepfer DIY Synth

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Mon Jun 21 20:00:14 CEST 2010

Hi!

>Here's an image of the board:
>http://www.doepfer.de/DIY_SYNTH_pcb_hr.jpg
>
>I don't see anything exotic - though I'd like to know what's the chip
>under the SMT temperature compensation module.

I  bet that there is just a socket as you can see that the module is mounted via IC pins in this socket...
So I think the module substitutes an integrated circuit. Maybe a weak design improved via this module.

Ciao
Peter
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and
confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person
who receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his
employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is
informed that he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents
thereof, and is kindly asked to notify the sender and delete the e-mail
immediately.