[sdiy] Voyager Oscillator #3

cheater cheater cheater00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:20:33 CEST 2010

Hi Anders,
not sure what you mean that the scope shows. Does the waveform show up
across the integrator cap? That means, one probe on one and the other
probe on the other cap terminal. Or is it DC? And if it just charges
up and sits at DC, then what voltage is it at, with relation to the
comparator's reference voltage?

Cheers,
D.