[sdiy] I2C DAC

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat Jun 19 23:25:37 CEST 2010

In only have two pins and I can definitely bit-bang, but there is also
hardware support for I2C (though I don'tyet know if I can assign the I2C to
the pins I have left). I don't think I can pull off SPI with only two pins.
Most chips I've seen need a Chip Select signal.

GB
www.musictechnologiesgroup.com