[sdiy] SAJ110 help please

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Sat Jun 19 08:27:23 CEST 2010

It's actually where some of the chips will only work consistently under
7.5V and others refuse to work below 7.7 V.  It's seriously that bad!
In my Solina diagram it had said resistors were adjusted to get the
voltage optimized so that's what I did before but it didn't last
somehow.  I've never seen such a stupid finicky bunch of parts as I
somehow got here but..then again they seemed to be like I say more
tolerent..the several I checked..in the Organizer 2.  Wow.    Well I may
have to bring the voltage down there and sub in chips that will work
that low since I absolutely can't seem to find any more that will work
above that.  I briefly had them all working then one warmed up and
cracked up again.

--
Check out sounddoctorin.com for songs, a studio tour, help
repairing old synthesizers and parts or thought provoking