[sdiy] [AH] Help me id this modular synth --I just picked up today

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:01:46 CEST 2010

I'd like to take a look, but I really don't feel like signing up for a
rapidshare account (even a free one). Maybe try a different picture
hosting site, or is there a different link that takes you directly to
the photo (rather than having to jump through a bunch of sign up
steps)?

Tim (only slightly cranky this morning) Servo
---
"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."
- H.L. Hastings