[sdiy] MIDI too fast?

johnspeth at yahoo.com johnspeth at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 20:24:23 CEST 2010

I've seen this problem with my Prophet-5 but only when it's in unison mode (all voices stacked).  Like others have said, you need to allow the envelopes to settle to zero.  With my Prophet, if it's not unison mode, the note scheduler will pick the next voice ready to fire while the previous note is still sounding.  So the burp isn't heard unless of course the scheduler decides to play the same voice that was just turned off.