[sdiy] US Industrial Silk Screener Recommendations

Julian julian at port23.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 17:47:55 CEST 2010

>I am looking to get a short run of anodized aluminum panels screened (5 off)
> and would like to use someone who knows what they are doing on this
> material.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The answer is, of course, biased, as i do engraving, but...

The setup costs for screening are a lot higher than engraving.  But engraving takes longer per item...

I would have thought that, at just 5-off, if you could tollerate the difference in finish, you may do better looking at CNC
engravers, rather than screen printers?

Julian