[sdiy] Why dual grounds?

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Wed Jun 9 17:11:29 CEST 2010

I can't speak for MOTM, but Paul Shreiber often posts to the list.  As
the Oakley pdf referenced by Graham indicates the two MOTM connector
grounds are joined on the board. I'm guessing Paul would say if your
board layout is correct, and your power distribution is good, then you
don't need separate clean and dirty grounds back to a star point.

-Dave