[sdiy] PPG Wave SSM2044 filter

Colin f colin at colinfraser.com
Fri Jan 22 12:56:46 CET 2010

> That or an alternative way to affect the gain needed for self
> oscillation (although I can't really think why they'd want to).

That's a thought - the response curve for the Q cv input on the 2044 is not
linear.
Might reducing the size of that cap make it more so ?
That could have given a more usable control curve from a low-resolution
linear DAC.
Though I still think the most likely explanation is that they used the parts
they could get.
Or possibly someone mis-read the value on the datasheet.

Cheers,
Colin f