[sdiy] SYNTH PEOPLE AT NAMM?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sun Jan 17 06:29:20 CET 2010

Hi Amos and the rest of you,

I got some calls about people not showing so I gave up and went across the
street to the Marriott to hang with some Canadian friends. I'm sorry it
didn't work out better. Everyone's time should be respected, even in "LA".
Perhaps next year we can plan more ahead and do something great, but thanks
to Terry for at least thinking of this. And to all the local OC people maybe
we can do beer or coffee some other time?

GB
www.musictechnologiesgroup.com