[sdiy] Connecting two halves of a case...

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Jan 4 01:57:58 CET 2010

Hi James,

I recently did a Buchla 200e folding case clone, which you can see here:

http://macumbista.net/?p=49

And here:

http://macumbista.net/?p=53

I simply ran hardwired cables between to bus boards of each boat around
the backside of the case, using the same kind of cable-squeezers found
in almost every electrical device to keep the cable from getting pulled
out it. I'd be happy to send some photos if this sounds vague, hopefully
it doesn't. In post #53 you can see the holes I drilled for the power
bus cables pretty clearly.

Also, have a look at this thread on the EM forum for general stuff about
the folding Buchla case clones:

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25735

Best!
Derek