[sdiy] favorite adsr?

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 02:37:45 CEST 2009

i had looked at this before but was put off as it had no trigger input. how do you add one?

thanks

check out various dan music at:

http://www.myspace.com/lossnyc

(updated monthly)

http://www.soundclick.com/lossnyc.htm

http://www.indie911.com/dan-snazelle

(or for techno) http://www.myspace.com/snazelle

ALSO check out Dan synth/Fx projects:

AUDIO ARK:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRpvaOcUic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIa_lXQNTA&feature=channel_page

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nJPjGgOcU&feature=channel_page

and soundtrack/design work:

NEW: check out Dan's sound design from the 1998 award winning film SAFARI by catherine chalmers

http://www.catherinechalmers.com/videos.cfm