[sdiy] favorite adsr?

Stewart Pye stewpye at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 29 13:56:43 CEST 2009

Hi Tom,

If you reckon it's as good or better than an analogue one, I'll try out
your ADSR. I use AVR micros here but I'll program a chip at work. it
certainly "looks" impressive on your website.

Dan,

If you want to try Tom's ADSR PIC, and you can't find someone to program
it locally, I'd happily send you some programmed chips for the price of
chips and postage from Australia (if it's OK with Tom).

Cheers,
Stew.