[sdiy] cleaning flux

Danjel van Tijn danjel at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:01:56 CEST 2009

To be honest I am not even sure what kind of flux I used. It was
whatever was in the core of the solder and I will have to see if I can
get the details from the spool.

It has been recommended that I clean the flux before I solder in the
pots. Is this necessary? I would really like to finish this circuit
and quickly test it while I wait for whatever flux cleaning treatment
to arrive.

cheers,
Danjel