[sdiy] SH2000 mod (wavetables)

Graham Atkins gatkins at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 26 23:01:27 CEST 2009

Gil,

On 26 May 2009, at 21:39, Gil W. wrote:

> Well, any idea what mod the reviewer described here after all ?

I am guessing that it may be using a top octave generator (T.O.G.)
like an organ, string synth etc. I think this would explain the word
"divider oscillator". I think the Korg used a T.O.G. as well. What this
sounds like is a mod to allow acess to the sounds at all of the
octaves that the master is divided down to, to allow more sounds.
Think of it like an organ adding extra drawbars to allow lower notes
to be mixed in the sound.

Graham