EPROM Burner (was [sdiy] pre Uprocessor schematics with ADC/DAC?)

Kyle Stephens lightburnx at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 20:45:57 CEST 2009

In light of all this talk of circuits using EPROMs (there's been a thread on the CGS group too), I thought I'd look into just how much a burner would be.

I found this model here, looks not too pricey as well, the Willem EPROM Programmer:

http://www.sivava.com/

Does it look legit or is it missing some important things that I'm not aware of?

_Kyle

http://de_engineered.livejournal.com