[sdiy] "Share" at Issue Project Room in Brooklyn on Sunday

Aaron Lanterman lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat May 23 06:22:33 CEST 2009

I'm planning on checking this out improv event:

http://issueprojectroom.org/2009/05/22/share-featured-guest-fabricio-nocci-chika/

http://www.share.dj/share/event_info.php?eventID=583

Are any of you SDIYers regulars at that? Anyone bring out their
creations?

The start time is amazingly confusing. It says 9 on the main IPR site,
9:30 on the Share event page on the IPR site, and 10:30 on the Share
site itself.

It's on the corder of 3rd Ave and 3rd St. in Brooklyn. Can any locals
comment on the relative safety (or lack thereof) of the neighborhood?
My wife is a bit worried about me being out by myself at night.

- Aaron