[sdiy] converting a 10v p to p to a 0-5 volt signal

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Thu May 21 08:52:54 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 20 May 2009, David G. Dixon wrote:
> After following this thread today, I conclude that a good many
> people on this list would benefit from some serious face-time with
> a good book on opamp theory.  Here is a short list of excellent
> books:

If you're a cheapskate and have no library or university bookstore
around, I recommend getting at least the free PDF version of

Op Amps For Everyone (TI Design Reference SLOD006B)
http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/slod006b/slod006b.pdf

Buffer Op Amp to ADC Circuit Collection
http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/sloa098/sloa098.pdf

A Designer's Guide to Instrumentation Amplifiers (3rd Edition)
http://www.analog.com/en/technical-library/design-handbooks/design-center/design-
handbooks/CU_dh_designers_guide_to_instrumentation_amps/resources/fca.html
(of which you can also order a free printed copy)

I'm sure more such gems exist if only you can find them on the
manufacturers' web sites...

Achim.
--
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk]>+