[sdiy] converting a 10v p to p to a 0-5 volt signal

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 03:58:06 CEST 2009

they are NOT arbitrary when you are feeding something that could be destroyed by too high a voltage swing or at best distort like mad! :)

this is why i want to be darn sure i am getting my voltages offset into a tiny range. oddly, my modular seems to have 3 different voltage swings among the 20 modules i have built.

but MOST of em are +/- 5volts.