[sdiy] converting a 10v p to p to a 0-5 volt signal

Kyle Stephens lightburnx at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 03:35:03 CEST 2009

This is a problem I'll be facing eventually, once my system's fully built (level shifting and what not), what with various modules from different manufactures accepting different ranges of modulations voltages.

I know how to work things to suit their needs, but that aside, these standards are pretty arbitrary for the most part right?

_Kyle