[sdiy] converting a 10v p to p to a 0-5 volt signal

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 03:19:45 CEST 2009

it sounds interesting
i am assuming you would use a comparator set up to flip on Switch from A to B?

so you could have the input go into a comparator with a threshold set by a reference or a trimmer...that would then go high or low which would trip a switch to feed the input into either AMP a which could be set for one set of gain and offset OR amp B which could have another?

sounds cool.