[sdiy] converting a 10v p to p to a 0-5 volt signal

Jason Proctor jason at redfish.net
Wed May 20 02:49:49 CEST 2009

i did exactly this for my Arduino module. it bidirectionally
interfaces a +/-5v signal to the micro's 0-5v range.

turned out to be pretty easy - on the way in, chop the signal in
half, and bias with +2.5v. then reinvert. on the way out, do the
opposite. 1 dual opamp each way.

lmk if you want the details.

(i should also thank Tom Wiltshire here for his help getting me off
the ground with this stuff.)