[sdiy] Simple 'plug and play' transistor tester

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue May 19 13:10:19 CEST 2009

The Peak stuff has a very good reputation, but it isn't cheap.
(http://www.peakelec.co.uk/). One day I'll ask someone to buy me one
of their meters for my birthday.

If all you want is a basic test of a basic transistor, you're better
off with a cheap multimeter. Mine tests NPN/PNP and tells you the
gain. Simple, but it does the job.

T.