[sdiy] Codovox White Elephant Moog / Satellite aka GhettoMoog

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:01:47 CEST 2009

Well, as hilarious as that sounds. I think getting a case shipped to
Australia from the US of A would defeat the purpose of my trying to
liquidate or get rid of said white elephant.

 I've seen a few people in trendy pop bands hollow out the white case
and use them to house their boring MIDI controllers (dude from Beck's
touring band for one).

-ErJ

www.loscha.com