[sdiy] Modular finally up and running!

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 17 23:41:40 CEST 2009

Congrats David!
That first working DIY synth is the start of new chapter in life.
Take one last look at the "normal" world as you start your decent into
the solder-smoke filled underworld of SynthDIY <evil grin>!

Here is shot of my first functional modular from around 1983:
http://www.analogcreations.com/images/synth1.jpg

That was the year I found Barry Klein's "Electronic Music Circuits" at a
Heathkit store. Then came Electronotes...bye-bye "normal" life for me.

- Oren