[sdiy] learning from other digital sdiy projects?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Sun May 17 11:25:33 CEST 2009

Dan,

An option may  be a VC 4046 clock circuit.

For a good example of use/setup check Thomas Henry's great SN-Voice at
Scott Stites' great site
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/scottnoanh/birthofasynth/id22.html

Check Sheet2 of the schematic pack
(http://mypeoplepc.com/members/scottnoanh/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sn-voice.zip)
- you can ignore the internal XOR part for now (or figure a use for it,
perhaps?) - so pins 3 & 14 may be tied to ground.

Cheers,
Tom / BugBrand