[sdiy] 1st board attempt - off and running!

Aaron Lanterman lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sun May 17 00:30:07 CEST 2009

Thanks to the many who provided advice about PCB manufacturing. I
decided to go with pcbcart. I sent them my Easel lowpass gate circuit,
which is the smallest (2 in by 4 in) and simplest of the layouts I
have ready-to-go. I went ahead and went with 2 oz copper instead of 1
oz copper since it was only a couple of dollars more.

$43.29 one-time tooling fee
$5.15 per board for 10 boards = $51.50

$43.29+51.50 = $94.79

plus $20.16 shipping, for $114.95 total for 10 boards.

Eventually I do want to learn the complexities of generating gerber
files, but right now being able to upload my Eagle board file was
really convenient.

- Aaron