[sdiy] AD/DA schematics? quantizers,etc

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 19:52:20 CEST 2009

fonik....the issue i have in using your bipolar method is i do not think my ADC can run bipolar.

(adc0808)

so here is a question...does this mean i cant run my DAC0808 at bipolar? or can the ADC and the DAC run at different voltages? also how did you figure out how to run your DAC at bipolar? was it outlined in the datasheet?

it seems they would need to be the same but i could be wrong.

this could be my problem as right now i am trying to drive the circuit with an out from an lfo which might be a bipolar signal/

so many possible issues....

thanks