[sdiy] AD/DA schematics? quantizers,etc

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 06:32:36 CEST 2009

ok

i dont have a 10volt ref so what is the best way to get 10volts? i know i could use a voltage divider but

i have a 10volt zener...would that work? and if so...in what arrangement

sorry for all the questions

i am so close

check out various dan music at:

http://www.myspace.com/lossnyc

(updated monthly)

http://www.soundclick.com/lossnyc.htm

http://www.indie911.com/dan-snazelle

(or for techno) http://www.myspace.com/snazelle

ALSO check out Dan synth/Fx projects:

AUDIO ARK:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRpvaOcUic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIa_lXQNTA&feature=channel_page

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nJPjGgOcU&feature=channel_page

and soundtrack/design work:

NEW: check out Dan's sound design from the 1998 award winning film SAFARI by catherine chalmers

http://www.catherinechalmers.com/videos.cfm