[sdiy] K2000 EPROMs

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Wed May 13 22:55:29 CEST 2009

Doug had the code for the other Janus board version.  What I have here
is a very early K2000...one that was an eval model according to Jessup
who used to be the Kurzweil tech guy.  I only see people unable to reach
Kurzweil of late so I'm not even going to try.  I called sweetwater and
nobody has called back for weeks.  I actually got a version 5.0 setup
chip here if anyone has something compatible in code for the other one
or it already burned onto a chip I could just buy from you since I don't
have that eprom either I don't believe. -Bob