[sdiy] AD/DA schematics? quantizers,etc

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 17:50:43 CEST 2009

ok

now i am scared as i just bought 5 of those ADC0808 chips!! when you say i need to have logic for the input...could you explain?

or are these chips useless?

if only i could find a working schematic with an ADC0808 i could be on my way!!!

thanks

check out various dan music at:

http://www.myspace.com/lossnyc

(updated monthly)

http://www.soundclick.com/lossnyc.htm

http://www.indie911.com/dan-snazelle

(or for techno) http://www.myspace.com/snazelle

ALSO check out Dan synth/Fx projects:

AUDIO ARK:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRpvaOcUic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIa_lXQNTA&feature=channel_page

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nJPjGgOcU&feature=channel_page

and soundtrack/design work:

NEW: check out Dan's sound design from the 1998 award winning film SAFARI by catherine chalmers

http://www.catherinechalmers.com/videos.cfm