[sdiy] banana cord sizes for breadboards?

Louis van Dompselaar louis at dompselaar.org
Wed May 13 11:50:33 CEST 2009

> (still bitter about the CA3280s)

The problem they have is that the stock information on the website
isn't updated in real time and they were probably overwhelmed with
CA3280 orders when Ian announced the Threeler.  I ordered mine from
Futurlec when Ian released the schematic (so even before the PCB was
announced) and got them within a week.  So they did have stock at
one point.  But ordering rare parts from them can indeed be risky.

Apart from that, I haven't had any problems in over 50 orders.  Nor
shipping
delays.  Everything arrived within the stated 7-10 days.